Cooroy RSL and Citizens Club Inc.
2021 Cooroy RSL Community Grant Program
Commencing October 2021, Cooroy RSL are doing a bi-annual community grant program in October & March each year providing a total pool of $10,000 at each round to local community organisations. Each applicant can apply for up to $2000. Applications close on 31 October and 31 March.
Donation and Sponsorship Guidelines
The Cooroy RSL and Citizens Club Inc are committed to supporting the community of Cooroy and the surrounding areas.
In order to coordinate our efforts and remain fair and consistent in our giving to organisations, we have guidelines for community donations and sponsorship requests. Cooroy RSL and Citizens Club focuses its community support on the areas in which the majority of members reside which currently includes Cooroy, Pomona, Lake Macdonald, Eumundi and surrounding areas.
In addition, we have defined five areas of interest for our community support, which include:
- Organisations formed for the benefit of service veterans and their families;
- Local Schools, Kindergartens and Educational Organisations;
- Heritage and Historical Groups;
- Local Service Clubs and Community Groups;
- Sports and Recreation Clubs.
It is our policy to support groups that are locally based and are aligned with our vision of providing support to the community.
In addition, we will consider donating to, assisting with fundraising or sponsoring individuals eg for sporting achievements, emergency situations or medical issues.
How can the Cooroy RSL and Citizens Club Inc help?
The Cooroy RSL and Citizens Club Inc can provide assistance in various forms. It may include a monetary contribution, vouchers, products and services.
What does the Cooroy RSL and Citizens Club Inc expect in return?
In return, we will always appreciate any recognition you show to the generosity of the board and members of the club, including:
- Placing the club logo on your organisation’s newsletter, website etc.;
- Displaying banners or signs at your events;
- Acknowledging the club during announcements at your events;
- Logo on uniforms or signage at your facilities.
How to request support?
Our passion for supporting worthwhile causes is as strong as ever. To request support, we ask that you follow the guidelines set out below:
- Apply using the form above prior to one of the rounds (31 October & 31 March)
- Outside of the above rounds you can do a special request for donations or sponsorship and these will be considered on an individual basis
- Management of the club will be in touch with you within 5 weeks of closure of grant round to follow up on your request
- Applications do not guarantee funding. Limited funding is available. Funding is at the discretion of the board.